Thursday, December 1, 2011

Frosty's Winter Wonderland


I love this little winter scene by ODBD...so fun to color and add some sparkle! It's been a long time since I've joined in on any SCS challenges and wanted to be sure and use Roxie's fab sketch for this week! It's a nice flat card for mailing and think I'll have to use this one as a go-to sketch many more times.
Here's what I used:
STAMPS: Warm Wishes by ODBD
PAPER: Season's Greetings DP by Echo Park, Neenah Solar White
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: CB Snowflakes EF, Carrara Marble & Crystal Coarse glitters by Martha Stewart, Copics.
This post is short and sweet...have to head in to work a bit earlier for a retirement workshop. It won't be in my near future, but am certainly looking at it hopefully within 5 years!

2 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Perfect for mailing and gorgeous to boot!! All the trees I've been seeing makes me want to get out SU's Lovely as a Tree!!

dstandard said...

WOW such a beautiful card - love the embossed background!