Monday, December 19, 2011

CAS Christmas


Thanks to an early CAS Challenge post by Miss Boo on SCS, I was able to get this card done before going to bed. We were to use a shaped card (other than an A2) using the layout of a beautiful card by LilLuvsStampin (aka Charlene Merrick) seen HERE. I used a Labels One Nestie for the card shape. I needed one last card to send out to a local family, so this will wrap it up (no pun intended) for my 2011 cards!

STAMPS: Richly Blessed (Verve)
PAPER: DP from years ago - ? company, Riding Hood Red, White
INK: Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark
ACCESSORIES: Queen's Gold EP by Ranger, Cross die by Verve, Gold trim by Wright's (Walmart), Vintage button, twine, Labels One Nesties, Square lattice EF by SU.

3 comments:

Clare said...

Beautiful CAS card, love the holly paper!

Marisa said...

Great shape, great card :)

Mary Marsh said...

very pretty card Wanda-love this cross die and how you have used it-I guess its on my wish list now (lol)