Thursday, October 11, 2018

Fusion Card Challenge


It's time for a new Fusion Card Challenge and we've got a pastel Halloween inspiration photo to get your mojo moving! Obviously, I was inspired by the beautiful pastel colors and chose to go with fall leaves for my focal point.  These fun leaf stamps are from Verve's Harvest Blessings stamp set and the sentiment is from Reverse Confetti's Forever Fall set.



I wanted to add some texture, so finally chose to use an old embossing folder by Sizzix.  I put my inks away before I wrote down the names, so my apologies that I don't have that detail to include for you.  

For more inspiration, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created.. Barb Ghigliotty, Jeanne Jachna, Jen Mitchell, Karren Johnson, Linda Callahan, Lyndal Higgins , Michelle Leone, Michelle Lupton, Wanda Cullen (you are here).

Hope to see you in the Fusion gallery!

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

The pastel leaves are sweet as can be! Love the embossing!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love your decision to go with pastel colors for an autumn-inspired card! What a fun choice! ...And I love the texture on the background too!