Friday, October 26, 2018

Halloween/Spooky Creation





I am late getting Halloween cards completed for the grands this year! Will enter this card into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge to create a Halloween/Spooky card! I'm also using the layout for MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge and for their weekly Color Challenge.






































I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black on X-Press It 
Blending Card then die cut with matching dies after coloring with Copics.  Here is my enabler's list...


STAMPS: Witch Way is the Candy (MFT).
PAPER: Graphic45's "An Eerie Tale" 6x6 pad.
DIES: Spooky House (MFT), Witch Way is the Candy (MFT).

2 comments:

Lyn said...

This is gorgeous, love this lots!

Lin said...

She has got to be the cutest witch ever, and I love the way you colored her, Wanda! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!