Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Paper Players and CAS(E) This Sketch




Good morning! It's another cloudy day in VA and looks like chillier, coat-wearing weather is in the forecast! I needed a sympathy card for a former coworker who lost her 98 year old mother last week, so I thought Jaydee's warm fall colors for the current Paper Players Challenge would be perfect for this wreath focal point. 




I also used Donna Mikasa's great sketch for the CAS(E) This
Sketch challenge that is currently running.

My card design is pretty self-explanatory, so I'll just get right to the list of what I used.

STAMPS: Wreath For All Seasons (Papertrey Ink), Watercolor Wonder (Papertrey Ink), Calla Lillies (Flourishes).
PAPER: Vintage Cream (PTI).
INK: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Garden Green.
DIES: Stitched Rectangle and Circle STAX and label Die-Namics by My Favorite Things.
MISC: Washi tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by...

3 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

The washi and ink background you've made for the sweet wreath and sentiment is lovely. That background is a clever incorporation of the colours in the challenge. Beautiful work and I'm sure, a comfort for your friend. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

Jen Mitchell said...

Such a beautiful card with a thoughtful design and sentiment. So glad to see you at CAS(E) This Sketch! :)

stampwithsandy said...

Wanda, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the layout and your use of washi tape. I always forget to use that stuff :) Thanks so much for playing along at The Paper Players!