Wednesday, October 17, 2018

CTD515/CASEing Amy



It's time again for a new Color Throwdown Challenge and I was thrilled to see green, kraft and white as the color palette chosen by Jodi - our hostess this week! I have to give Amy Sheffer total credit for her inspiring card she posted HERE during the last Reverse Confetti release!  


I just loved her water colored Triangle Trees paired with the Snowflake Trio die set.  I switched it up by making a vertical version with fewer trees and used kraft CS instead of patterned paper.  I used Yellow Green and Sap Green paints from Mijello Mission Gold Class water colors after white embossing the trees on Ranger's watercolor card stock. This Tall Stripe Panel die - a favorite "go to" die for backgrounds - worked out well.  I added fine glitter to the snow flakes after die cutting them from a sturdy white CS (Papertrey Ink).  Because they are so delicate, I added a metal shim to the "sandwich" when running them through my Big Shot.  The red sequins really added a final pop of color!

Supplies I used...
STAMPS:  Triangle Trees (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: Kraft, White, Black (PTI); Ranger watercolor CS.
INK: Versamark.
DIES: Triangle Tree, Snowflake Trio, Tall Stripe Panel - all by Reverse Confetti.

For more inspiration from the rest of the design team, click on their blog links below:          

No comments: