Thursday, August 16, 2018

Fusion Card Challenge





Check out the galaxy themed photo and the terrific sketch for the new Fusion Card Challenge! I took a different slant on the galaxy theme and went only with a collage of stenciled and punched stars for the background.  I also took a loose interpretation of the sketch since I wanted to use this particular sentiment which didn't fit well into a circle.  I believe this set is retired from Reverse Confetti but I still love using it...especially for my rock star drummer son! 



STAMPS: Inner Rock Star (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: Tropic Teal, Black, White (PTI); Silver sparkle CS (SU).
INK: Tropic Teal (PTI); Iced Aqua, Bumblebee Yellow (Reverse Confetti); Real Red (SU); Versafine Onyx Black.
MISC: Heidi Swapp stencil; Small star punch by SU; Stitched Square STAX Die-Namics by MFT.

We'd love to have you play along with us!  Remember...you can use only the sketch, only the inspiration photo or you can combine them both!

For more inspiration, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created...



4 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

OUT of this world darling card you crafted to share! I am so digging your style and what you chose to craft! Thank you from a new follower!

Linda Callahan said...

Fabulous.....love the red guitar! Rock on!

Karren said...

Oh this is such a clever and fabulous take on the challenge, Wanda! I have admired this since I saw it in the DT blog. So very cool!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love your take on this challenge. The starry background is absolutely perfect with that sentiment!