Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Belated Birthday


I missed the deadline for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge but will enter this into The Paper Players Challenge which has a humorous theme this week. I thought these fun farm images from MFT's The Whole Herd stamp/die set would be fun to pair with this punny sentiment.  I think I was in too much of a hurry with my Copic coloring (or else I'm just really rusty!) and struggled with colors bleeding outside the lines (not something I generally see with X-Press It Blending Card paper)! The card base is Gumball Green CS from SU.  Thanks so much for stopping by...

2 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Wanda, this is so FUN! Love your little farm animals and that fun sentiment! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Wanda your farmyard collection is so sweet - and I love their slightly startled expressions. Thanks for sharing your fun creation with us over at The Paper Players this week!