Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge



I came home from an afternoon of CPR renewal at work and wanted to get inky to wind down!  I created this card for Iwona's Sketchbook Saturday Challenge...tweaking it a bit to suit my taste. :-)  I told myself I needed to make a masculine birthday card, but this leafy flourish was already cut and I thought it fit well for the one vertical element...so, no masculine card afterall - lol!  The scalloped circle is a chipboard frame by Bazzill Basics Paper. I used several different Die-Namics dies by My Favorite Things - fishtail flags, large rose, medium leafy flourish.  I die cut a white circle then dry embossed using a diamond embossing folder.

STAMPS: Take Note (Verve)
PAPER: On the Bright Side-Two (MME), Orange Zest and White (PTI).

4 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Gorgeous, Wanda!!!! The colors are so pretty and I love the paper you used for the round scallop!!!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So, so pretty!! Gorgeous textures and patterns, spot on embellishments too :)

JoAnn said...

This is so pretty. Love the colors and the papers you used and the pretty rolled rose. The leafy flourish is a great touch. TFS

Marisa said...

Oooh, loving this!! Great papers adn there is that EF I am still coveting LOL! Great colour combo too!