Monday, June 10, 2013

Mojo Monday


June is a month of many male birthdays in my family, so it was a no-brainer about what kind of card I needed to create for the Mojo Monday Challenge!  My dad will turn 87 on the 15th, so this card will be making its way to the post office today!  His favorite color is blue so I went with these papers  from Authentique's "Original" 6x6 pad.  I flattened a bottle cap in my Big Shot and added a 1" punched circle of DP, a metal butterfly embellishment by Recollections and a navy pearl.  The large flag is a Fishtail Flag Die-Namics from MFT.  The pennant trim border die and the occasion frame die - both by Verve - were also used.

STAMPS: On Occasion (Verve), Dad's Day (Verve)
INK: Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip

You'll want to check out the other mojo makers' blogs below for more inspiration!
Wanda Cullen (you are here)

So, get your mojo moving and join us...can't wait to see what you create!

7 comments:

JoAnn said...

Fabulous masculine card. Love the papers and all the details. The bottle cap is a nice touch. TFS

Stampingcountry said...

Great Masculine card, Wanda. Fun doodle verse. And I love the way you popped Dad.

Stampingcountry said...

Fun doodle verse with "Dad" emphasized. Great Masculine Card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, just love this masculine card, Wanda. That bottlecap accent is so cool!

Lorelei said...

Such a great card! I would not have thought to use the banner die on the bottom as you did!

Angela said...

What a handsome card, Wanda!

DIANA L. said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com