Thursday, June 13, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch



Good Thursday morning! Before I head to the dentist for my routine cleaning and gnashing of teeth, I made this quick birthday card for my oldest son who turns 30 next week. What??? I can't believe it, but it's true, so now I'm feeling pretty old myself - lol!  This is for the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge where Sheri Gilson is filling in for Jen with this super sketch!

STAMPS: Strong Anchor (Verve), Big Wish (Verve)
PAPER: Oxford Lane by MME, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, White
INK: Night of Navy
ACCESSORIES: Nautical die set (Verve), Circle Nesties, Postage stamp border Die-Namics (MFT), Fishtail flags Die-Namics (MFT), Satin ribbon, Baker's twine, QuicKutz nautical embossing folder.

The wind is picking up and it's raining...VA is bracing for strong thunderstorms today!  Guess the current blooming flowers will be gone with the wind before day's end.  Be safe everyone!

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Simple and Very Pretty!!!Great for a gent!!!

Marisa said...

You are rocking this set, Wanda. Love how you used it with the sketch. Love the colours adn the embossed anchors are beyond adorable!!

Still having feed issues?? Will unsubscribe for a bit and resubscribe to see if that fixes it.

Patrice said...

So pretty - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/06/52-card-pickup-225.html