Tuesday, June 18, 2013

CAS & Color Challenges



A quick card for two challenges on Splitcoaststampers: CAS (sketch) and Color Challenge (Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Rich Razzleberry). My card base is a textured white though it doesn't show up well in the photo.  I stamped off the ink colors first to give them a less stark, water colored look.

STAMPS: Watercolor Wonder and Side by Side Sentiments by Papertrey Ink
INK: Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Rich Razzleberry, Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: Heidi Swapp heart ghost shape, Candy Dot (SU), Tiny flower punch by SU, Corner Chomper.

Looks like I'll be using the umbrella yet again today!  Had major downpours off and on all last evening!  Got drenched leaving work to get to my car!  Have a great day...wherever you are and whatever the weather!

2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

I really like the artsy look on this card Wanda-a bit of a different direction for you but so trendy

Marisa said...

Sooo fun!! Love the paint swooshes!