Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Retro Sketch and Color Challenges

I usually gravitate toward brighter colors, but yesterday and today I've gone with a more pastel route.  Here's my card for the Color Challenge on SCS (Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky) and for the Retro Sketch Challenge #66:

A really clean and simple design...quick to put together!  I thought the papers in MME's Be Happy pad would be perfect for the Color Challenge.  If you look closely, you'll even see a tiny butterfly in the upper right corner which is the dessert option for the CC.  Then there's the butterfly in my watermark - lol!

STAMPS: Flags and Tags Stamps by Lil Inker Designs; Borderline by Verve.
INK: Groovy Guava (stamped off once), Soft Sky, Black
ACCESSORIES: Flags and Tags dies by Lil Inker Designs, Corner chomper, Adhesive gemstones by Hero Arts.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So soft and pretty! It's a wonderful card!

Marisa said...

Fabulous soft colours and use of the sketch!