Sunday, November 3, 2019

Paper Players




Good Sunday everyone! Anne Marie is hosting the theme challenge - Into the Woods - over on The Paper Players challenge blog. Since I'm trying to build up my Christmas card stash, I went with these Tall Pine Trees dies by The Frantic Stamper and added some fine glitter to them. The base is an alcohol ink creation on Yupo paper using a brass fixative with a dark blue and green ink color. I made it many months ago and don't recall the specific ink names.


The gold frame is a die by Papertrey Ink called Pierced Feature Frames. The sentiment is from The Greetery - Sentiment Suite: Christmas - embossed in gold. 

We'd love to see how YOU interpret this theme! Hope to see you in the gallery!  Check out the rest of the team members' designs HERE if you want more inspiration.               ~Wanda

7 comments:

laurie said...

Love that background and how you used the frame..great design!

Ann Schach said...

Wow! The glittery trees are stunning against this background, Wanda! I love how you stapled the sentiment to the frame. It adds to the uniqueness of this gorgeous card for sure!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Wanda I love the modern, clean and graphic feel to your Christmas card and that alcohol background is amazing! I sets off those glittery trees and gold foil frame a treat. Stunning!

Windy Ellard said...

This background is amazing..love the colors and the pop of white of the trees!

Claire Broadwater said...

Wanda, I adore alcohol ink backgrounds and this is gorgeous! The tall, glittery pines just pop off this background. The gold embossing is so pretty and I love that you stapled the sentiment. I need to remember to do that. It adds so much detail! Have a great week! XX

LeAnne said...

This is awesome, Wanda....those white embossed trees look so cool against the gold frame and amazing background! It's a work of art!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wanda, that background is absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous mix of colors to showcase the dies. I love everything about this one!