Thursday, November 21, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch




There's a great new sketch happening on the CAS(E) This Sketch blog and it was perfect to get another Christmas card done! I had a pile of these die cut trees left over from another project, so sponged the edges with blending brushes and layered them over another leftover rectangle that I splattered with blue gold paint from Gansai Tambi Starry Color paint palette. Patterned paper is from the "Merry" 6x6" pad by My Mind's Eye. It coordinates with Spring Moss CS by Papertrey Ink.


STAMPS: Hand Lettered Holiday (WPlus9).
PAPER: Merry 6x6 pad (My Mind's Eye); Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink); Gold Mirror (Altenew).
INK: Bermuda Bay, Lucky Limeade by SU.
DIES: Hand Lettered Holiday (WPlus9); Tall Pine Trees (Frantic Stamper); Pierced Feature Frames (PTI).

Thanks for stopping by!                                ~Wanda

1 comment:

TK said...

I love your use of the colors here, and your trees were a perfect addition!