Friday, November 1, 2019

30 Day Coloring Challenge


This year, I have no excuses - no cancer treatment...no work schedule since I'm retired, etc. - and I plan to try to keep up with the 30 day Coloring Challenge that Kathy Racoosin has going on for the month of November. Today, she is challenging us to color with stencils and I immediately went to the new Frosty Flakes stencil set from The Greetery!



I'm excited because these base panels will be the start of 4
Christmas cards. I plan to add scenes in the center using the Christmas Eve stamp set from The Greetery. I love this country church set that gives me a retro feel for Christmas! Another new "tool" for me is using Pixie spray which is a light tack adhesive that keeps the stencil in place without having to use tape - woohoo! It was OOS for awhile, but I finally was able to snag some from Gina K Designs.
I used my blending brushes from Taylored Expressions with the following SU inks: Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Coastal Cabana and Wisteria Wonder. Stay tuned in the near future as you see how I use these stenciled panels on a completed card!           ~Wanda 

1 comment:

Surekha Galagoda said...

Dear Wanda
You pastel shaded coloring is really nice. I love it so much. I am also joining the 30 day coloring challenge. Let us join daily. Hugs and blessings to you and your family