Saturday, November 2, 2019

Deck The Howls



This is one of my favorite animal Christmas sets - Deck The Howls by My Favorite Things - and is especially suited for our daughter who is a big dog lover and a lover of puns! I'm playing along with the 30 Day Coloring Challenge on Kathy Racoosin's blog and colored with Copics after stamping images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card. 



I'm also playing along with My Favorite Things Wednesday
Add caption
Sketch Challenge
. Patterned papers are from Carta Bella's So This Is Christmas 6x6" pad. The stitched circles and stitched banner flag are dies by MFT. The shine and dimension didn't show up in the photograph, but I added Glossy Accents to the string of lights and to the ornaments or jingle bells on the collar of the top dog. I also like to add an occasional highlight with a white gel pen to add a little definition.


That's all for today! I'm enjoying some football games as I'm in my craft room. Holding my breath that Virginia Tech can hold the lead for a win over Notre Dame! Go Hokies!     ~Wanda

No comments: