Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Color Throwdown


Lynn is hosting the Color Throwdown Challenge this week and has some awesome fall colors selected! I went with these leafy sprigs from the Wonderful You set that was a Stamptember collaboration set between Reverse Confetti and Simon Says Stamp. Unfortunately, this set is sold out and there will be no restocking. The sentiment is from RC's Sentiment Essentials set.

It's a very straight forward design using the following inks from WPlus9: Mojito, Pumpkin Spice, Coconut Husk. I used the Crimped Frame die from The Greetery. 

We're thrilled to have Michelle Lupton guesting with us during November! I've been an admirer of her talents for a good while and you will want to stop by her blog - Handmade by Michelle - and check out her beautiful sample!

We'd love to see how you interpret these colors! If you need more inspiration, check out the rest of the design team samples below. 
  Amy Rohl 









I'm adding a quick photo to show my Copic-colored image for Day 6 of Kathy Racoosin's #thedailymarker30day challenge. I can't keep up with making the finished card every day, so this will have to suffice!

 


~Wanda

No comments: