Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Mojo Monday


Julee has another awesome sketch for the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge! I thought I was going with a Christmas theme when I chose these patterned papers, but made a last minute change and chose to use this Cozy Cup stamp set from The Greetery! It is so fun to watch the dimensional images come alive with the multi-step stamping! I could see a coffee shop gift card tucked inside for a gift!



STAMPS: Cozy Cup (The Greetery).
PAPER: Trim the Tree 4 1/2 x 6 1/2" pad (Stampin' Up); White (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Cherry Cobbler, Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate - SU; Fairy Dust by WPlus9.
DIES: Cozy Cup (The Greetery); Fishtail Flags STAX (My Favorite Things). 

It's been a rainy day in VA and my photograph just didn't edit the same as when I "shoot" on a sunny day. Thanks so much for stopping by!                                              ~Wanda

2 comments:

AnitaR said...

I just love this card!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card, Wanda! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!