Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Christmas Eve Snow Globe




I have been brainstorming on using the little church scene - Christmas Eve by The Greetery - in a snow globe format and finally put it to paper this afternoon. It's been pouring down some badly needed rain in our area and what better way to spend a dreary day than in my craft room?! Especially after a morning visit to the dentist to replace a filling that had broken apart. 


I did some ink blending with my Taylored Expressions brushes and Soft Sky ink by Stampin' Up and the snowflake stencil from The Greetery. I took one of the Sentiment Suite Basics dies and cut 3 times from some wood grain patterned paper to create the globe base. Here's what else I used...

STAMPS: Sentiment Suite: Christmas and Christmas Eve by The Greetery.
PAPER: Smooth White by My Favorite Things; Bramble Rose 6x6" pad by My Mind's Eye.
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black; Soft Sky, Pool Party, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green - dye inks by Stampin' Up.
DIES: Stitched Rectangle and Circle STAX by My Favorite Things; Sentiment Suite Basics and Christmas Eve by The Greetery.

Thanks so much for stopping by...                 ~Wanda


No comments: