Monday, October 28, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch


This sketch for the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge was a bit of a struggle for me, so I'm posting this card in spite of
my hesitation to do so - lol! I love these Triangle Trees by Reverse Confetti and chose the simple sentiment from the same set for the repetitive word corner. What appears to be dark gray tree is actually a silver embossed tree. :-( Other ink colors are Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores by Papertrey Ink.


I used the Crimped Frame die by The Greetery for the white base panel and layered it over the A2 sized Hawaiian Shores CS base.

Sun is out today and the leaves are a beautiful range of colors outdoors! Hope you are having a great Monday!     ~Wanda

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I don't know why you should hesitate, it's just lovely!

Claire Broadwater said...

I love this! XX