Sunday, October 6, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches

 
I had these stamps out from a previous project and decided to play with them some more...this time on kraft instead of a white base. I'm entering this into the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge - a fun layout by Judy. 

STAMPS: "Leaf Prints" Tim Holtz Collection by Stampers Anonymous; Bountiful Wreath by The Greetery (sentiment).




PAPER: Kraft, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Chocolate Chip (SU).
INK: Early Espresso, Real Red, Crushed Curry (SU).
DIES: Crimped Frame, Bountiful Wreath (The Greetery); Stitched Squares STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

3 comments:

Amy O said...

Beautiful colors and pretty Fall leaves! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

I just love the effect you got from these images. So beautiful! So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Liz Williams said...

What a great fall card! I love the layout.