Monday, July 15, 2019

MFTWSC with Poppies


It's another hot and muggy Monday following a doozy of a thunderstorm last evening! Looks like more storms are in store for us throughout the week. Anyway...I'm playing along with the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge and went with this awesome new stamp set that I just love to color!  I stamped the image twice with Memento Tuxedo Black on Ranger watercolor cardstock then wiped the panel with an anti-static tool and stamped again with Versamark so I could clear emboss the image. TIP: I do this frequently when I'm coloring with Zigs or just using a watercolor brush with paints. It's so much easier to stay in the lines!


After the stamping, I then used the MFT English Brick Wall stencil and lightly brushed some Sahara Sand (SU) ink color over the card base. To highlight the bricks some more, I took two different Zigs (900 and 075) and randomly added the colors. Zigs used for the florals were 050, 052, 070, 023, 046, 043. The sentiment was white embossed on black CS.

STAMPS: Flowers in Bloom (My Favorite Things).

                                                                            ~Wanda

No comments: