Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Color Throwdown #554


Amy Rohl is hosting the new Color Throwdown challenge and has a fave color combo of mine: black, red, green and kraft! I can't resist watercoloring these sunflower dies from The Greetery, so turned them into coneflowers by making them shades of red! :-)


I cut the floral layers from Ranger watercolor cardstock then painted them in 3 different shades of red from my Mijello Mission paints.  I adhered them together with large glue dots, then touched up the occasional white edges of the die cuts with a Zig marker that was also red.  I stamped the sentiment twice with my MISTI using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

STAMPS: Sentiment Suite Birthday (The Greetery).
PAPER: Black and White Stripes 6x6" pad by MFT; White and True Black by PTI; Watercolor CS by Ranger.
DIES: Sunflowers (The Greetery).

We'd love to have you play along with us! For more inspiration, you can check out the great projects by our design team:










































Susie Moore - July 2019 Guest Designer






1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love your coloring and the little wooden buttons!