Monday, July 8, 2019

Featured Stamper CASE


LeeAnn Barrett is the Featured Stamper chosen on Splitcoaststampers! Big congrats to a very talented stamper with an incredible gallery! I chose THIS CARD to CASE and changed colors, focal point, type of fiber texture, etc. 


This was my first attempt at inking up the Joyful Jars stamp set recently released by Ink to Paper (formerly Papertrey Ink).  There is a huge coordinating die set -Tag Creations: Joyful Jars - that I will admit was a bit overwhelming when I first saw all the similar tiny dies. I watched a helpful video - you can see it HERE - by Ashley Newell.  I started by separating all the dies and grouping them on a magnet sheet which was VERY
helpful! I added a layer of clear acetate that makes the jar look more realistic. I stamped the jar with Soft Sky ink by SU and used Soft Sky CS for the jar label. I added yellow Stickles to the centers of the lavender flowers. Patterned papers are from the Pretty Posy 6x6 pad by FSC. When I do these dies
again, I will use more contrasting shades of green. The details don't show up as well with what I used. There are also very helpful flower assembly photos in color that I printed and added to the die storage. You can find those HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by...                
               ~Wanda

No comments: