Saturday, July 20, 2019

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge





So, this is my entry for MFT's current Wednesday Sketch Challenge!  I was planning on entering this into their birthday challenge as well and totally goofed when I added a sentiment of thanks instead of birthday greetings. Guess that means I have to create another card - lol! On a stifling hot day, that won't be hard to do. 





I started with a background using 3 different patterned papers from MFT's Black and White Basics 6x6" pad...one of my favorite go-to pads! I stamped the Flowers in Bloom image twice in Memento Tuxedo Black then in Versamark so I could clear emboss the image. I colored with Zigs (the clear embossing makes it so much easier to stay in the lines).

Thanks for stopping by and stay cool everyone!         ~Wanda

2 comments:

Lisa Mendoza said...

I just saw this on Pinterest and it caught my eye! I love the color combo and the layout. It's just beautiful ❤️

Lisa said...

I was inspired to create a card with the layout and colours. I'm going to link to yours on my blog.