Monday, May 22, 2017

Mojo Monday



Good Monday everyone! Hope you are ready to kick off the week with another great sketch brought to us by Julee for the Mojo Monday challenge! I had several leftover pieces of gelli plate printing that I created last winter and thought the colors would work to add a pop of color to the kraft card base!  I tore the edges then sponged with Tea Dye distress ink.  I used 3 different Verve stamp sets:  Button Best (flower), Bloom and Grow (leaves), and Simply Amazing (sentiment).  I also used 3 different Verve dies: Amazing Adjectives, Elegant Leaves and Petal Points.  I added clear Wink of Stella glitter pen to the entire flower to give a subtle hint of shimmer.  

We'd love to see how you interpret this challenge!  You'll want to post your creation on the Mojo Monday blog.  If you need more inspiration, check out the design team's creations below:



5 comments:

Monique said...

Hello Wanda,
this is a beautiful card. I love the background, you made with the geliplate.

Hugs, Monique

Hetty said...

What a great card, lovely background and wonderful flower.

Lisa Lynn said...

Wanda, love the colors and your card is just gorgeous.

Angela said...

What a vibrant beauty Wanda!

Carmela said...

Love the colorful background you created with the geliplate.