Saturday, May 27, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things

 Happy Memorial Day weekend and welcome to a new Inspired By All The Little Things challenge!  I took a rather literal interpretation and used an image from Impression Obsession's stamp set called Essentially.  I'm also a big fan of Young Living essential oils and use them every day, so this was a no brainer for me to go with this oily theme.  Some white flowers - from Altenew's Vintage Flowers set - seemed to be the perfect embellishment .  Here is my take on the inspiration photo... 



The sentiment was gold embossed on heavy weight vellum then adhered using a very light spray of Elmer's Craft Bond spray adhesive. TIP: I lay the item I'm spraying on scrap paper inside my trashcan to avoid spray getting on things it shouldn't. :-)  The bottles were colored using Zig Clean Color brush markers.

INK BY WPLUS9: Fairy Dust, Silver Lining, Falling Star (flowers)
                                Beanstalk, Last Leaf, Appletini (leaves)

Here's hoping to see you in the Inspired By gallery!  We'd love to have you join us!  You can link up your creation to the challenge blog HERE.

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a great take on the inspiration picture! I love the sentiment and the tie in to essential oils! So pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

Super pretty take on the inspiration photo!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful inspired card...this image is very neat!