Monday, July 28, 2014

Mojo Monday



Good Monday everyone! It's tall and skinny week at the Mojo Monday Challenge blog and I have another 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" card for you. You will need your shades for this one!  I pulled this piece of leftover yellow (I think it's SU Summer Sun) from my scrap pile.  The patterned papers are from the Family Ties pad by Pebbles and they were also scraps from a previous project.  The background was embossed using Tim Holtz' "Rays" embossing folder.  I  added some felt rickrack and enamel dots to finish up the design.

STAMPS: Rain or Shine
PAPER: Family Ties DP (Pebbles), White, Summer Sun
INK: Night of Navy
ACCESSORIES: Curvy Bookplate Die by Verve; Doily tag by Martha Stewart, Felt rickrack by My Mind's Eye, Enamel dots; Rays EF by Tim Holtz; Fishtail Flags Die-Namics by MFT.




For more inspiration, you'll want to visit the other mojomakers' blogs below...OR...you can go to the Mojo Monday blog and check out the first 7 thumbnails.

4 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

This is a gorgeous card. I love your blog name, btw. Clever! Thanks for the sweet comment today on my blog. Hope you have a great week.

Ingrid said...

I love your card Wanda - that rays EF, must have that! :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love the bright colors.

Dodie said...

OOOhhh ... this is so pretty, Wanda! Love how you used the curved umbrella top as part of the circle design!