Friday, April 18, 2014

Looking Back

Today we are looking back at Our Daily Bread Designs April release.   I created a basket with matching tag after seeing a tutorial on Pinterest to create a basket using an envelope punch board and just had to try it out!  I chose some happy, springtime colors and added a Beautiful Borders die in Pacific Point cardstock and decorated with foliage, a crocheted flower with brad and some tiny yellow flowers - die cut from the Ornamental Crosses die set by ODBD.


The tag also includes the Honeycomb Mini background stamp and also a portion of the God's Love stamp set - both from older ODBD releases.  I love to mix the old and new together!
 

My second creation uses the new Chalkboard Collection paper and the Ornamental Crosses die.  I'm also using the Beautiful Borders die and the Fancy Foliage die from earlier releases.  The silver metallic banner is a Spellbinders' Ribbon Banners die.

For more inspiration using the April release, be sure to visit the ODBD blog or you can can click on the designers' links below.
Grace * Chris * Stacy * Julie * DawnLori * Sabrina * Cathy * Sandee * Wanda

7 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Wanda, these projects are so fantastic! I LOVE the adorable basket with matching tag! How cute! And your card is so beautiful! Love the banner draped across the cross!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What stunning projects Wanda!! I so love the tag and basket wit the gorgeous paper and pastel colors!! Your card with the cross and the banner is such a gorgeous design!! Have a blessed Easter my friend!!
hugs,
Chris

Grace said...

Oh my goodness Wanda!!! These are just amazing!!! I LOVE the basket with the bright happy papers and the beautiful border die! I "need" an envelope punch board I do believe! :)
LOVE the second card too... love the silver banner behind the flowers! So clever and so pretty!!!

Happy Easter my friend!
hugs,
Grace

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Gorgeous, Wanda! Your little Easter basket is fabulous and I love the crocheted flower on it. Your second is lovely with the pretty flowers and wonderful layout.

Kelley said...

Beautiful card! Love the cute basket too!!

Dawn said...

Wonderful samples, Wanda! Love the basket/tag set!

Cathymac said...

Wonderfully creative, Wanda! I love the fresh, fun colors of your Easter basket and tag! Beautiful design on your second card as well…love that lattice background! Hope you are having a wonderful Easter!