Wednesday, July 25, 2012

You Spin My Spurs

***Scroll on down for my Color Throwdown post*** 


That sentiment totally makes me smile! Another great sketch is posted in the MFT forum on SCS for the Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I made this card late last night after getting off work...a great way to wind down!  I wish I had stitched the layers, but didn't want to wake DH with my noisy sewing machine - lol!
Here's what I used...
STAMPS: PI Cowboy by MFT
PAPER: Dilly Dally DP by MME, White (PTI)
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Jute twine, Baker's twine, Copper brads, Die-Namics (boot & horseshoe)
COPICS: Hat, Vest, Boots - W3, W4, W6
                Hat Band, Scarf - R35, R37
                Skin - E000, E00
                Shirt - BG70, BG72, BG75
                Chaps - E33, E35, E57

2 comments:

Marisa said...

The boot and horse shoe dies are too cute!! Perfect papers and love the twine for the rope!

Mary Marsh said...

this is just the cutest card Wanda-I love this little cowboy-and you used the perfect embellies and paper