Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dare to Get Dirty Day 4


I couldn't resist checking out the new DTGD challenges over on SCS. Have you been playing along? I couldn't play over the w/e, but have squeezed in a couple of cards yesterday and today.  I used 4 out of the 5 of today's posted challenges on my card.  For details, you'll need to check out the gallery for fan club members HERE!  I used the color combo, the sketch, bling and did double embossing.

STAMPS: Tiny Tags (PTI), Script BG (SU)
PAPER: "Happier" pad from MME's Six by Six collection, Pumpkin Pie (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Pumpkin Pie, Veramark, Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: Square Lattice EF, Melon Mambo EP, Rhinestones, Orange Zest satin ribbon by PTI, Stitching, Brad, Tiny tag die by PTI, Foam dots to layer the flower.

2 comments:

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Hi Wanda, loving this card and DP. simply beautiful. Thanks for stopping by and leaving the sweet luv. I used embossed and then used markers to color. Hugs

Vickie Z said...

Well look at you....a bunch challenges on this one! Love the bright colors!