Sunday, June 10, 2012

Viva la Verve


Loved Tosh's great layout for the second week's Viva la Verve sketch challenge! I pulled some fave retired DP by SU and went to my fave banner die by Verve. I ran my bottle cap through my Big Shot to flatten it out and make it easier to mail. What seemed like a difficult sketch initially actually fell together quickly and think I'll be using this one over and over.

STAMPS: Super Dad (Verve)
PAPER: Thoroughly Modern DP by SU, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Vintage Cream
INK: Soft Suede
ACCESSORIES: Bottle cap (Michael's), Bakers twine, Small star punch by SU, Arch lattice border punch by MS, Doily Die-Namic by MFT, Herringbone EF, Ribbon banner die by Verve, 1" circle punch.

5 comments:

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Wanda!! Love the colour combo and how you used the banner die. Great take on the sketch :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Excellent card! That color combo is awesome!! :)

Vickie Z said...

Love it!! I was looking at that retired dp the other day. Love teal with chocolate! Wonderful use of the sketch!

dstandard said...

What a fabulous card - never thought of running my cap through the big shot but going to have to try it

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh what an awesome card!! It looks great.