Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hello Friend



 This card was made for a dear cyber friend who is going through a tough time and needs some encouragement. I used Amber's great sketch for week one's Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge and loved working with it! It will be a go-to sketch for me again.  I will hate when I run out of this retired paper, because I totally love the colors together.  I hand cut the flowers and then cut into the petals so I could fluff them up a bit. The card is 5 1/4" square.



What did I use?
STAMPS: Sunny Days (leaves), Hope Blooms (sentiment and flowers) - both by Verve
PAPER: Thoroughly Modern DP by SU, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Kiwi Kiss, Vintage Cream
INK: Soft Suede, Kiwi Kiss
ACCESSORIES: Corduroy brads (SU), Leafy Sprigs die by Verve, Doily Die-Namic by MFT, Bermuda Bay grosgrain ribbon by SU, Circle Nestie.

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the pop of green with the aqua and brown.

Marisa said...

Love the turquoise against the brown, and of course the Verve flowers :) Well done.