Sunday, May 19, 2024

Seas the Day!

 


I decided to whip up a birthday card while watching the PGA tournament in the background. I'm playing along with the Seize the Birthday challenge which has a beach theme this week. I pulled some old favorites from Papertrey Ink - Salt Air: Flora & Fauna stamps and dies.

 

The smooshed light blue background was from my leftover stash and am guessing I used Tumbled Glass distress ink. I die cut multiple elements then arranged them in a collage over the Shape Shifters Oval 2 die. The entire oval was then popped up on the white A2 card base using foam tape.

STAMPS: Salt Air: Flora, Salt Air: Fauna, Salt Air: Sentiments (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Spring Rain, Blue Sky, Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Fine Linen, Honey Nut, Fine Linen, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Ocean Tides, Ripe Avocado (PTI).
PAPER: Stampers Select White (PTI).
DIES: Shape Shifters Oval 2, Salt Air: Flora, Salt Air: Fauna (PTI).
OTHER: Word Punch (Stampin' Up); Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); Dew drop embellishments. 
 
It was a beautiful Sunday with clouds and rain finally disappearing and the sun came out this morning! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  ~Wanda

2 comments:

Barbara said...

When you can pull out old favorites and make a fantastic card like this one, I find it so satisfying! Don't you? I adore the underwater look and that pleasing oval die cut. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

Nancy said...

What a gorgeous water scene you created, Wanda! The colors are so pretty together and your card makes me think of the wonderful time I had snorkeling last year in Hawaii. So well done! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.