Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Color Throwdown #792

 

Happy hump day! It's time again for a new Color Throwdown challenge and Kelly has chosen some great colors! I took some liberty to add what I call "neutral green" - lol!

The April release at Papertrey Ink had these Into the Blooms: Mushrooms dies that are an absolute blast to play with! (I see they are already out of stock at PTI).

I cut all the mushrooms and leaves from white cardstock then color blended and assembled the layering pieces. Aren't those tiny dots such a sweet detail?!

STAMPS: Tuck It Sentiments (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Limeade Ice, New Leaf, Fine Linen, Honey Nut, Classic Kraft, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky (PTI); Versamark.
PAPER: Rustic Cream, Vintage Cream, Stampers Select White, Classic Kraft, True Black (PTI).
DIES: Love to Layer: Torn Edges, Border Bling: Tin Stitch, Into the Blooms: Mushrooms (PTI); Stitched Rectangle STAX and Blueprints 27 Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Jute twine, Dew drops, Wonderful Watercolor stencil collection (PTI).
 
That's a wrap for today. Hope you can play along with us at CTD this week. Happy stamping!  ~Wanda


2 comments:

dj said...

I am loving those mushroom dies!! You showcased them beautifully!!

Celeste Goff said...

Wanda, this card is simply gorgeous! I adore the mushrooms and would never have thought of this color combo for them, but they totally work!