Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Color Throwdown #794

 


Happy Wednesday friends! It's time for another Color Throwdown challenge with the delightful woodsy combo of gray, olive and white - thanks to this great personal photo from Amy Rohl. I immediately thought of a leafy background, so that was my starting point.

 

I used W Plus 9's Autumn Leaves stamp set which has both the solid and the outline stamps. I went with distress inks - Crushed Olive, Lost Shadow, Hickory Smoke - for everything but the "thankful for" which was stamped using Versafine Clair Nocturne pigment ink. It's hard to see, but, I used an old retired French Script background stamp and also splattered with Crushed Olive ink. I added a trio of moonshine sequins for embellishments (PTI).

DIES: Skinny Frames: Diagonal Border (Papertrey Ink); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); You (The Stamp Market).

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! Hope that you can join us in this challenge!  ~Wanda

No comments: