Thursday, May 30, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches


Hello crafty friends! One of my favorite challenges is the Freshly Made Sketches challenge, and this week, Narelle has a really great layout for us! I wanted to play with the new Taylored Expressions What's Cookin stamp set with a different fun sentiment. They pair up so well with the retro kitchen accessories in the Bake Me Happy die set.

STAMPS: What's Cookin' (Taylored Expressions).
INK: Versafine Clair Nocturne pigment ink.
PAPER: Cool Collab 6x6 pad by My Favorite Things; Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Stampers Select White (PTI).
DIES: What's Cookin, Bake Me Happy (Taylored Expressions); Love to Layer: Squares, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circles (Papertrey Ink). 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  ~Wanda
 

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so cute. I loved the other card you made with this set so much, I ran out and bought it myself! So I guess I'd better play with it! Just adorable!

Tracy Grauer said...

I love everything about your card!

Melissa Grant said...

Wanda this is adorable!! And Aqua & Red is one of favorite color combos. Nice job with the sketch.

Kim S said...

This is so fun! I love the classic colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a super fun take on our sketch! Great happy colors, too. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.