Monday, April 22, 2024

Cake Pops

 

Another birthday card completed...this time for the Inspired By challenge and The Card Concept challenge where I primarily went with the inspirational colors. I would say my style is clean layers for TCC #206.

It was a no brainer to use the Birthday Pops stamp/die set from Papertrey Ink - so fun with lots of options for birthday cards!


STAMPS
: Birthday Pops (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Ballet Slipper, Sparkling Rose, Bubble Gum, Waterfall, Turquoise, Rocky Slope, Gathered Twigs, Espresso (dye inks by Pinkfresh Studio).
PAPER: Sweet Stack 6x6" pad by My Favorite Things; Stampers Select White, Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy (PTI).
DIES: Love to Layer: Delightful Brackets, Wrap It Ribbons (Papertrey Ink); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Pink & white thread.
That's it for this Monday! Hope your week got off to a great start. We kept 2 grands all day since it was "no school" for what I think was a teacher work day. Thanks for stopping by!  ~Wanda
 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so love this! I have now ordered that stamp set! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By! ~Laurel