Tuesday, March 30, 2021

With Sympathy

It seems I am needing far too many sympathy cards lately, so once again...I brought out this sentiment from Ink to Paper's Wild Fields set. I don't know about you, but I have loads of patterned paper and thought I'd use some up with this card.

It's a busy week with planning for Easter weekend and getting cards in the mail today! This Lush Bloom stamp set is so simple to layer up so it fit the clean, easy style I was aiming for. I cut out 3 button dies from black cardstock and adhered them together and added thread. It's more mailing friendly than a real button! 

STAMPS: Lush Bloom, Wild Fields (Ink to Paper).

PAPER: Classique: Pretty 6x6 pad by Authentique; White by Ink to Paper.

INK: Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Autumn Rose, Aqua Mist, Mint Julep, Ocean Tides, True Black dye inks by Ink to Paper.

DIES: Border Bling: Postage, Pierced Feature Frames, Lush Bloom (Ink to Paper); Blueprints 27 and Buttons Die-Namics by My Favorite Things.

I'll be running errands today since tomorrow looks like lots more rain then colder (only up to 41) on Thursday. Enjoy your day!  ~Wanda

No comments: