Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Color Throwdown #635


Happy hump day everyone! Wednesday means there is a new Color Throwdown challenge and we have some bright happy colors this week! I love when I go to my leftover pile and find a smooshed background that fits the colors perfectly!

This balloon cover plate die from Ink to Paper makes it so easy to whip up a quick birthday card! I stenciled the two center balloons and the remaining balloons let the background show through the negative die spaces. Pop up a sentiment and it's all completed!
 

STAMPS: Simple Strips Background (Taylored Expressions).

DIES: Cover Plate: Big Balloon (Ink to Paper); Simple Strips (Taylored Expressions).

We would love to have you play along with us and you just might be chosen to be our next guest star stamper!               ~Wanda

2 comments:

Janet D. said...

I was at the Color Throwdown post and saw your fantastic card. The colors and design of your card really caught my eye! Wonderful job!

Fran Wing said...

Wanda, this is GORGEOUS!