Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Rejoice

 

Hello everyone! It was a cloudy and rainy Tuesday but I did get a little stamping time in my schedule. I'm behind with Easter cards, so I whipped this up quickly using the Risen set that was released last year by Ink to Paper. I gold embossed the sentiment on vellum then die cut it to cover the floral stamped cross. I love how the new Dainty Frame die echoes the pattern of the stamped florals. I chose to only have it appear embossed. The aqua scallop panel was popped with foam tape as was the cross.

STAMPS: Risen (Ink to Paper).

PAPER: Aqua Mist, White, Vellum (Ink to Paper).

INK: Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Green Parakeet, Ocean Tides (Ink to Paper); Versamark.

DIES: Risen, Delicate Doilies, Mix and Mat: Scallop Die, Border Bling: Dainty Deliveries Frame (Ink to Paper).

 See you back tomorrow when we bring you a new Color Throwdown challenge!                                                          ~Wanda
 

No comments: