Saturday, March 27, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches


Good Saturday everyone! I completed this card yesterday for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. Jen T. has a wonderful "wide open" layout that allows for many possibilities! I've had this patterned paper from Papertrey Ink for quite some time and decided it would work with this little Feathered Friend Mini 3 bird that has been an "extra" from a previous project.

The pitcher was also on my leftover pile so all I needed to do was come up with some new branches and a few florals. Some Aqua Mist satin ribbon and black twine were the finishing touches. I probably send more birthday cards than any other kind and this will help to replenish my depleted supply.

STAMPS: Feathered Friends Mini 3, Sprigs and Sprays, Abundant Blooms (Ink to Paper).

PAPER: Text-Style: Everyday Blessings, White (Ink to Paper).

INK: Limeade Ice, Simply Chartreuse, Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Lemon Tart, Orange Zest, Cocoa Bean, True Black, Spring Moss, Soft Stone, Smokey Shadow (Ink to Paper).

DIES: Feathered Friends Mini 3, Abundant Blooms, Sprigs and Sprays (Ink to Paper); Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

OTHER: Aqua Mist satin ribbon, Black twine.

It's a day of watching two of our grand kids (ages 4 and 6), so there will never be a dull moment! :-)  Enjoy your day!  ~Wanda

No comments: