Saturday, August 1, 2020

Stamping on Saturday



Hi everyone! I'm sure no one else has ever procrastinated with housework and stamped intead?! That's exactly what I did this morning after checking out two different challenges and wanting to play along! I'm using the Sketch Saturday layout along with getting inspiration from this fun holiday photo at Just Add Ink.



I thought I'd add another early Christmas card to my stash and used
the Peaceful Forest stamp set from Ink to Paper. I stamped the trees in Sweet Blush, Lovely Lady, Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, and Tropical Teal dye inks from Ink to Paper. I was especially drawn to the shades of pink and the aqua colors in the photo. The sentiment is from The Greetery's Sentiment Suite: Christmas set.


That's it for now! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
                                                               ~Wanda

4 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

This is totally fabulous!!! Love those trees, the gorgeous color combo, and the mix of patterns!!!

Patrice said...

Fabulous, Wanda. I love your interpretation & the finished result with these super cute trees. Yay for another Christmas card added to the stash. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Chantell Randall said...

Love it! Great Christmas card. BTW, Procrastinating instead of Housework is called.....Procraftination!! I do it all the time!! Chantell Just Add Ink

Rachael Lewsley said...

Love all the layers and details, gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink x