Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Ink to Paper August Release Countdown Day #2

 

I'm back with another day of reveals for the August release at Ink to Paper! Hopefully you saw yesterday's post already with some awesome new fall products. Today we are introducing you to Framing Fall Stamp Set/Die + Framing Fall Sentiments Stamp Set/Dies + Border Bling: Grateful Vine Die + Feathered Friends 3 Die.

 I totally love the bluish/greenish pumpkins I see in the local markets, so decided I'd go with that color instead of orange. I gold embossed the border images and colored with Zig clean color markers. So quick and easy to color that way!

STAMPS: Framing Fall, Framing Fall Sentiments
INK: Versamark
PAPER: Tropical Teal, Strathmore Bristol smooth surface
DIES: Framing Fall, Framing Fall Sentiments
OTHER: Zig clean color markers, Queen's Gold embossing powder

There is another bird die with this release and since I wanted to highlight the terracotta color, I used varying shades of ink to color blend the different parts. I used the "basket" die from the Hello Pumpkin set and turned it into a nest and even added some eggs! I love the border vine where I popped it out, color blended it then inlaid the pieces back into the negative spaces.


STAMPS: Hello Pumpkin, Rustic Brick Background
INK: Melon Berry, Terracotta Tile, Americana, Orange Zest, Aqua Mist, Honey Nut, Olive Twist
PAPER: Rustic Cream, White
DIES: Border Bling: Grateful Vine, Feathered Friends 3

*NEW PRODUCTS*


 Don't forgot to stop by again tomorrow for Day 3 reveals! For more inspiration by the rest of the design team, hop over to the Ink to Paper blog!

                                                    Happy stamping!     ~Wanda 

 

No comments: