Tuesday, August 18, 2020

My Heart is With You

I've got a quick post to show you another sympathy card I created using the Wild Fields set by Ink to Paper. I just love the wispy feel of these flowers!
You can barely see the layer of yellow polka dots behind the popped up frame, but it's there. I stamped the Nifty Plaid background with Soft Stone ink and the frame was die cut from the same color of card stock. Some of the flowers and the center stem were also popped up with foam tape. 
STAMPS: Wild Fields, Nifty Plaid (Ink to Paper).
INK: Soft Stone, Pure Black, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Winter Wisteria, Amethyst Allure, Spring Moss, Ocean Tides.
PAPER: Bitty Big: Harvest Gold patterned paper, Soft Stone, Stamper's Select White (Ink to Paper).
DIES: Banner Builders: Basics, Wild Fields, Border Bling: Skinny Vees Frame (Ink to Paper).

Thanks so much for stopping by! My sister-in-law and I are taking the supper meal to the extended family of a lady who passed away over the weekend. She was a dear, sweet person who attended our church and made the best pecan pie ever! I know she is taking a pie to the Lord's banquet table - lol! While it's very sad, it's also a time to rejoice that she is no longer suffering from her pain and nausea as a result of metastatic ovarian cancer. She was so positive and ready to go and would tell others she had lived 88 years and had a good life and she was ready to dance with Jesus! Rest in peace, Lorene!
~Wanda