Saturday, August 8, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches

 

Three loads laundry completed, errands have been run and lunch was dropped off for our middle son's family who was busy having a yard sale this morning! Now it's time for me to get a little inky! I had this stenciled background in my leftover stash, so all I had to do was go to my new fave flowers - Into the Blooms dies - by Ink to Paper! They are so easy and fun to do color blending. I'm using the new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.

I was too lazy to add splatters, so settled on some dark brown dots with a Copic marker instead.


STAMPS: Just Sentiments: Hugs (Ink to Paper).

PAPER: White, Canyon Clay, Cocoa Bean (Ink to Paper).

INK: Bright Buttercup, Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Canyon Clay, Cocoa Bean, New Leaf, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate (dye inks by Ink to Paper).

DIES: Into The Blooms (Ink to Paper); Stitched Squares STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

OTHER: Modern stencil by Papertrey Ink.

That's it for now. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

                                                                       ~Wanda 

 

4 comments:

Marja Sch said...

What a wonderful card. I love the way you use this colors. Greetings Marja

Jeanne H said...

I really like the colors in your card. Such a pretty summer card.

Kim S said...

Beautiful flowers - and so fun on that stenciled background! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Karren said...

This card is gorgeous, Wanda! Those flowers are stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.