Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Color Throwdown #589




It's hump day and that means a new Color Throwdown challenge is happening. Vicki has a great color palette - red, black, gray, white - for us and we'd love to see how you highlight these colors! Here's my take on it with a clean and simple card. I let the patterned paper do most of the talking and then added three diecuts to finish it up. Easy peasy!


PAPER: Licorice by Bazzill Basic Paper True Black, Red Poppy, White by Papertrey Ink.
DIES: Stitched Rectangle and Circle STAX Die-Namics by My Favorite Things; Miss You by Altenew; Prim Poppy by Memory Box, Inc.

For more inspiration, check out the rest of the design team's samples HERE. Hope to see you in the gallery!      ~Wanda

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love the paper layers and that fabulous red poppies over the black. AMAZING design!

Judy Rozema said...

What a fabulous design! I love those red poppies!