Sunday, April 5, 2020

Budding Beauties Spring


It's a spring flower Sunday morning in my craft room and I'm being blessed by worship music in the background! Buying Amazon's Alexa was a great investment as I can just verbalize my music requests and instantly have them playing! But I digress. On to my weekend cards. I'm using a newly released stamp/die set from The Greetery called Budding Beauties Spring. I chose to just use the florals as a nosegay and didn't pair them with the Bottled Up set. That's in my future - lol!


The base was die cut with Ink to Paper's Border Bling: Tin Stitch die then layered with a Postage Frames die from The Greetery. Of course, my fave PTI color of Aqua Mist was chosen! I finished it off with a Fit To Be Tied bow and tiny tag sentiment - also by The Greetery.


You might need your shades for this one! Bright Buttercup is a VERY vivid yellow but it's like bringing sunshine into your home when you use it!


Same supplies used on this card except the sentiment.

STAMPS: Budding Beauties Spring, Sentiment Suite: Birthday, Sentiment Suite: Thinking of You - all from The Greetery.
PAPER: Aqua Mist, Bright Buttercup, White (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Harvest Gold, Bright Buttercup, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores - dye inks by Papertrey Ink; Memento Tuxedo Black.  
DIES: Border Bling: Tin Stitch (Ink to Paper); Postage Frames, Budding Beauties Spring, Fit To Be Tied, Sentiment Suite (The Greetery).

Hope you are having a blessed Palm Sunday!    ~Wanda

1 comment:

Cindy H. said...

Gorgeous cards! Love them both!