Friday, September 20, 2019

Tag, You're It Guest Designer




What a great piece of happy email when you find out one of your cards is a challenge winner! I recently played with the Tag, You're It challenge and won a future guest designer spot! Today, I'm guesting with them and the theme is buttons! How fun to bring out this older Papertrey Ink stamp set  - Baby Button Bits - which was so perfect! I felt a bit guilty for only using one button, but thought this bee would be perfect to add a baby card to my stash!



I used a small blending brush with a TCW Mini
Hexagons stencil and So Saffron ink by SU for the background. I then layered a Hexagon Element die by Simon Says Stamp over it...leaving an occasional solid hexagon intact. A strip of black cardstock and some washi tape were added for a horizontal element. The tag die is the Traditional Tags STAX Die-Namics by My Favorite Things.  I colored the wings with Copics - Y32 and YR21. The white base was die cut with the Crimped Frame die by The Greetery.  

So let me hear some buzz - haha! Hope your day is a great one!           ~Wanda

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! I have that old PTI set as well.......need to break it out!